FYP1_WEEK10 (PROPOSAL DEFENCE PREPARATION)

 In this week, I had started to make preparation for my proposal defence which will be held on week 11. The preparation includes presentation slides, presentation script, and speech and presentation practice. Presentation slide contents includes information from  chapter 1 to chapter 3 of the FYP thesis which is project introduction, literature review, and methodology. Before the presentation week, i had presented my slide to my friend beforehand to get feedback from them on the improvement that can be made for my information delivery method. i also had timed myself to ensure that my presentation stays within the allotted time frame during the presentation day. Below are some of the image of the slides that was completed for the proposal defence.









 

Comments