FYP1_WEEK7 (CHAPTER 2 THESIS WRITING)

 In week 7, I continue my thesis writing by writing the second chapter of my thesis which literature review. In this chapter, I will be discussing on the summary and evaluation of the existing research on a particular topic that helps in identifying gaps in the existing research and to establish the relevance of my project. There are several research paper that I had used as reference when writing this chapter which is "Implementation of Image Processing Tools for Real-Time Applications", "Deep Learning-Based Real-Time AI Virtual Mouse System Using Computer Vision to Avoid COVID-19 Spread", "Real-time Bhutanese Sign Language digits recognition system using", and "Sign Language Digit Detection with MediaPipe and Machine Learning Algorithm".





In this same week, I also attended a FYP workshop 3 that was organized by the FYP coordinator through Microsoft Team. The workshop is mainly focus on discussing on:

Chapter 4 Results & Discussion , and chapter 5 Conclusion.

Abstract in Thesis Writing or Summary in Proposal Report




Comments